Thursday, August 12, 2010

Zoie's Thoughts

I love my Zoie so much! The statements that come out of her mouth delight and amaze me!

This last month, while in Portland, Zoie and her sisters were able to go camping without mommy and daddy. They had Grandma and Grandpa all to themselves. While there Adalie and Kylia had a chance to go fishing. They both caught a fish. Adalie was quite happy to return the fish to its home. Kylia on the other hand wanted to show daddy. So, the fish was brought back to the cabin and put in the sink. At that moment, massage therapist Auntie arrived and had a fabulous idea. She suggested a picture be taken of the fish instead of taking the entire fish home to daddy.
Kylia was thrilled with the idea and the picture was quickly taken. Then with fish in hand, Auntie ran the fish back to the lake with the girls following close behind. As she held the fish under the water, waiting to release it till she was certain the fish survived its time on land, Zoie declared, "Auntie, you don't have to give it a massage!"

Oh, I love my Zoie! I love the way her mind works. I love how she looks at the world. And I love her imagination and the way it brings a smile to my face so quickly.

All the pictures in this post have been taken by Zoie and show a bit of how she looks at her world.

2 comments: