Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Good Words

As a stay at home mom, who sometimes wonders, "Is any of this important?", the dishes, laundry, toilets, vacuuming, etc. etc. etc.  My husband helped me realize, with just four little words, that it is appreciated, and it is important.  The four words he spoke, not to anyone, but just because, were, "I love my home!"  Those four words make it all worth it!  They make me realize that sometimes the seemingly unimportant can make all the difference in turning a house into a home.  In creating a place we want to gather instead of avoid.  Those are good words.  "I love my home!"

2 comments:

  1. I love your home, too! It is so nice and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that, April! So good that you could hear the approval of the Lord in the words of your husband. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete