Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy New Year!

A New Year Indeed!!  We squeaked out of 2011 and were overjoyed when 2012 came blazing in fresh and new.  Have you felt it?  Do you sense a newness this year?

With two months almost gone, I realize that this year is a treasure.  God is up to new things!

Already, I've seen Him moving in our business, bringing alongside an amazing board who has helped our business develop to a place where we now see movement and productivity, bringing a man to partner with Seth who is like-minded, loves to communicate as much as Seth does and who is working hard at fundraising for our company, and creativity flowing in abundance!  I've seen Him moving in my own life as I am growing and becoming more and more the woman He's created me to be.  I'm watching our children mature in the love of the Lord.  Our friendships are deepening, and God is strengthening us all.

This is an amazing year, God is on the move, and I am excited!  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment