Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Multi-Tasking at its best!

I realized today that my girls are going to make great mothers. They have learned the art of multi-tasking. Not wanting to put aside their stuffed animals to help me clean out the trailer, they strapped on their animals with the ever-useful bungie cord, and then proceeded to clean. They moved everything inside quickly, without having to ever put down their toys. Then bungie cords were removed and the girls returned to their play. I was amazed!

Just a side note. A little later that afternoon, Kylia was helping me vaccuum. As she was about to vaccuum around the table she asked her sisters, "Could one of you be a sweety and move the chairs for me." That's a great mother in the making!

1 comment:

  1. I think they've been watching their mama pretty closely...:)

    ReplyDelete