Monday, May 3, 2010

Just Sing!


This last week I was very emotional. This was hard for Seth to see because he loves my joy, and unfortunately, it went on vacation for a bit. So on Tuesday, he covered me in prayer. On Wednesday he loved me with his words. But still my joy did not return. By Friday he knew what he had to do. He purchased some worship music that I love and blasted it! After listening to it and singing along with it for quite some time, I thanked him. He responded with, "I just wanted to hear you sing."

Oh my husband, you melt my heart, you bring me joy, and I am so thankful for you.

p.s. My joy has returned! :)

4 comments:

  1. April, you always seem so joyful, it is hard to picture you any other way. I'm glad that Seth helped you find your joy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is sweet. You are such a giver it's awesome that Seth found a way to give back to you in a special way. You're an amazing woman! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this your new hair-do? I love it!! If it isn't, your hair looks hot in this picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy,joy - joy always comes after sorrow. I think experiencing both always causes us to reach out to our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete