Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week I was blessed by my mom. She gathered some goodies and let my girls know that Teacher Appreciation week was a comin'. She explained to them what it was and they joined in the excitement as every day she had a little treat for them to give. On Monday, Kylia came down with the orange note above and a package of M&M's. She was so excited! Her note was so sweet, and blessed me to know that she realized that teaching was hard work. (The M&M's were eaten that day and so not able to make it into the picture.)

On Tuesday, I received a package of chocolate cookies, a drawing from Zoie and this letter from Adalie. She made lunch later in the week and did a great job!
Wednesday brought a package of peanuts, and this note from my mom with a $10.00 gift card to Panera Bread. Yummy! My mom's note was perfect. Thursday and Friday were equally sweet. Mom, you blessed me this week in a wonderful way. Thank you for encouraging the girls to appreciate even the little things, and for bringing excitement into their week, as well as mine. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job teaching your girls. I am so proud of you and how much effort you put into it.
    Thanks from me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful idea! Way to go Sherri (and Adalie and Kylia)! What an important and special thing to appreciate you as teacher.

    ReplyDelete