Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Man is Awesome!


This weekend was the Couple's Conference, and wow, was it amazing! I love being with my man! We had so much fun together and I felt as if my eyes were open, once again, to his awesomeness! I married a great man and I am so thankful for him!

We were asked to write love letters to each other, and while I was writing the tears were cascading down my cheeks as I realized how precious Seth is to me. We took communion together and his prayer was so tender. We rode silly bikes on the beach and laughed as we ran into each other and soaked our tooshies in the surf. When my emotions were high, he prayed for me. The way Seth loves is so evident in his life. He loves with his entire being, and I fell for him over and over again this weekend.

I love you Seth Owen, and I am so thankful that God has allowed me to walk this life with you. You are such a gift!

3 comments:

  1. I second that! Great pictures! Those are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. April and Seth - you look so happy. I am glad the retreat was a memory you will never forget! The world needs love and you have an abundance of it. Blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete