Friday, January 8, 2010

Maturing


Adalie Grace, seven year old, is quickly becoming an eight year old. She is beginning to do activities that are more grown up, and responding to situations in a more mature way. Within the last month she has begun taking showers. She made pancakes with out any help, read the directions, mixed the ingredients, flipped them on the hot griddle and everything! She has requested to go on a coffee date (yes she said coffee, not hot cocoa!) with mommy "so we can talk about things and laugh together, because it is so fun to laugh together mommy." This is a fun stage of life, but it is making me realize that I indeed need to cherish every moment, because my baby girl is growing up before my very eyes.

I love you Adalie. Let's always laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment