Monday, February 22, 2010

Conversations with Children


Sitting around the breakfast table this morning, Zoie began an interesting conversation. She asked how orange juice was made, so Seth shared how they grow oranges, pick them and then put them into big machines to squeeze out the juice. He then stated that the juice is heated to kill any bugs that may have gotten in. This is when I added a little information of my own, "The heating process is called pasteurizing." Kylia quickly asked, "Pastorizing, like Pastor Tim?" :) This is when the conversation ended. I couldn't stop laughing. Kylia, you are adorable!

4 comments:

  1. So smart, Kylia! I never would have thought of that.
    Thanks for the great weekend!

    Grandma Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! You must share that story with PT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you all, and i am so glad that i could make you all laugh at my expense!

    ReplyDelete