Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I Love About My Man

This weekend Seth and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary!  We traveled to Leavenworth, WA, for two nights and three days.  We had a blast eating at yummy restaurants with great atmosphere, miniature golfing, Christmas shopping, hot tubbing, and being together just the two of us.  We were so blessed!  However, it was after our weekend on the drive home that I realized, once again, what I truly love about my man.  He knows how to bless me with his words.  Driving home he said that he loves spending time with our girls, and our family, but what he likes most is being with me.  Just me. 

My heart melted all over again.  I love my man!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you all had a blast! How was the couples massage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The couples massage was $245.00 so we opted for mini-golf. :)

    ReplyDelete