Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friendship

We have been blessed with some amazing friends!  Do you know the verse in the Bible that states, "We are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses."?  That is what I think of when I think of the friends the Lord has brought into our life.  "We are surrounded by a great cloud of amazing people."

In friendship is the ability to grow and be stretched, the opportunity to laugh and vulnerability to cry, unity as we are all listening to the voice of God and trying to walk boldly in His ways.  Friendship is important.  Heb. 10:24-25 states, "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another-and all the more as you see the Day approaching."  

So many of you, without even knowing, have encouraged me greatly.  I have had so many warm, fuzzy feelings toward you all, it's ridiculous.  I have stood back and marveled at the goodness of the Lord to place such wonderful people in my life.

So, to you my friends, I say thank you.  Thank you for pouring out your life for me.  For sharing your life with me.  For loving me.  I am truly blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment