Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Back!

About three months ago, my computer died, and with it my ability to blog on a regular basis.  I was ready to throw it away, but before I decided where I should throw it, I gave it to my girls as a toy.  A couple weeks ago however, a friend of ours confiscated my computer with hopes of fixing it.  In my mind, my computer was toast, and with little knowledge of the tech world, I didn't know exactly how he would fix it.

Well, last night my computer was returned to me running bigger and better than ever! That's right!  Somehow, it is now faster, can hold more information, and is basically better than I could have imagined. And that makes me happy.

While writing this I realize that a lot of times the way I felt about my computer is how I feel about different circumstances in my life.  "Hope is lost."  "I can't believe for that, because it doesn't make any sense."  "This or that is too hard to fix, so why try."  But just like with my computer, I realize that nothing is too difficult for the Lord.  He can take any circumstance, relationship, or desire, and even if it seems all is lost, or something has died, He can raise it from the pit and bring it back, Bigger and Better than ever.

We serve an Awesome God, and that makes me Really happy.

PS-Do you see what is sitting on top of my computer?  That's right!, my camera that was lost last Easter!  It was found by another friend during a meeting we were having at our home.  So, in one week my camera and my computer were restored.  Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you found your camera! I am looking forward to more posts and more pictures.

    ReplyDelete