Thursday, July 2, 2015

Flutters

On the set Tuesday, I found myself delighted.  Kylia and I were relaxing on the curb, just a short distance from the action taking place on camera.  Seth was in the action.  As we were watching I caught a glimpse of him.  He must have sensed I was looking at him because he turned around and our eyes met, he smiled, we waved, and I couldn't help but giggle.  I leaned over to Kylia and asked, "Is it weird that daddy can still make mommy giggle after almost seventeen years?"  She just smiled.

Later that afternoon I was again on the outskirts talking with others connected with the movie.  Seth had stepped back a bit and was in an out-of-the-way location, and fairly close to me.  So, I excused myself and made my way over to him.  We both stood, watching the crew re-set, and I just leaned in and brushed my arm against his.  And with a sheepish grin, he asked, "Are you flirting with me?"  I nodded.  He told me I needed to stop because I was a bit distracting.  Well, all I can say is that he'd been distracting me all day. :)

Along with the giggles, were moments of pride for my man.  I had a number of people share with me what a great guy Seth was.  One was glad he was on the set as he brought a certain quality that was valued.  Another recognized and shared that I had a good man.  And others that his work was wonderful.

I love watching my man moving in his calling.  We aren't directing yet, but he is definitely in his element using the creative talents the Lord has blessed him with.  And for today I am all aflutter with love.
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment