Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Heart to Understand


Adalie blessed my heart this last week. On her 7th birthday, she received a "real" Bible, (one like mommy and daddy) and I often find her upstairs, on her tummy, reading away. Last week was no exception. After reading a passage of scripture, she ran downstairs and asked so innocently, "Mommy, why are we supposed to love our enemies?" Adalie has such a heart to hear God's voice and obey His commands. It blessed me to know that when something didn't make sense to her she would rush down the stairs to ask. It blessed me to know that her heart is to discover the truths of the Lord and then follow them. Adalie you are such a blessing! Always keep your heart longing for a closer relationship with the Lord. Keep asking questions. Never stop learning and growing. I love you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love it - I am so glad that her heart is so for God and His truth. You are a blessed mommy.

    ReplyDelete