Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Man of God


I am so blessed to have a husband who loves the Lord and is the spiritual leader of our family. About a week ago Seth asked a financial question of his friend and for some reason the enemy chose to attack me all day with the words he had spoken. The enemy twisted it inside my head to where I found myself getting more and more upset throughout the day. There was definitely a spiritual battle going on inside of me. As soon as the lie was spoken the Lord would fight back with truth. My peace for the day was shot. For some reason God's truth wasn't combatting the lie. That night I sat down with Seth and shared with him my feelings from the day. He instantly confirmed what I knew in my heart to be true. He broke the lie instantly! And then he prayed with me!! How precious are the prayers of a Godly man! My peace was instantly restored and my love for my husband grew in that moment. I am so thankful for this man God has placed in my life and for his heart that is always pointing us to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment