Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zoie Turns Five!

Well folks, it's official, my baby girl is FIVE, and excited doesn't begin to express how Zoie feels about it.  "Mommy, I can buckle myself now, because I'm five.  Mommy, I ate all the food on my plate, because I'm a big girl now.  Mommy, no one had to carry me on our hike, and I only had to hold your hand a few times, because I'm five now!!"  While standing at the sink and being able to reach the water to wash her hands, "I'M SO GLAD I'M FIVE!!" 

My baby is five!   Happy Birthday, Zoie Faith.

3 comments:

  1. And that's the best cheerleading outfit ever! Have fun being five, Zoie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Zoie and you are growing to be such a big girl! Just think school this fall!!! 3 cheers, no make that 5 cheers for Zoie!!!!

    ReplyDelete