Monday, October 12, 2009

11 Years and No Regrets!

Eleven years ago, on October 10th, Seth and I became Mr. and Mrs. He proposed just three months prior and it was a whirlwind until the day we walked down the aisle. Our wedding was a blast. I still remember it with a smile on my face. And the "kiss" was unforgettable. We had practiced for those three months to get it just so, and then when the day came, I was uncertain whether or not we would follow through. But when our pastor said, "You may kiss the bride," Seth took me in his arms and dipped me low, kissing me all the way back up. Our photographer was able to get four pictures of that one kiss! It was pretty amazing.

So yesterday we remembered. We have eleven years (twelve-and-a-half if you count dating) of wonderful, crazy, sweet, precious, silly, and romantic memories. It was good to look back and see how blessed our life has been. I love being married! I love my husband! And I am excited for what the next eleven years will hold. (And then the eleven after that, and the eleven after that, and the eleven after that . . .)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats - glad you had a great day of remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Happy Anniversary (A lil late.) So glad you had a blessed day! You are surely 2 people IN LOVE. We love that about you guys. Hugs to you both-

    ReplyDelete