Friday, May 20, 2011

Just Cute

The other morning I awoke a bit late and there was Zoie waiting for me to emerge from my warm covers.  So, I climbed out of bed and began my morning ritual (a visit to the restroom).  After completion, I opened the door to my daughter standing as close to the door as possible, with her Bible in hand, smile on her face, and the words, "I'm ready to read my Bible with you."  We headed to the living room to cuddle on the couch to read our Bibles.  "Oh, just a minute," Zoie stated and ran upstairs.  She came back down with her special journal and fat, pink pen in hand ready to journal. 

Zoie is 4 years old.  She is not yet able to read or write, but the joy she brought her mom in that moment was immeasurable. :)  Her desire to spend time with me, reading God's Word, was simply precious

No comments:

Post a Comment