Friday, May 20, 2011

Kylia's Thoughts

The eyebrows looked a little like this.
As I was braiding Kylia's hair this morning she spoke in a matter of fact tone, "Mom, I have special powers."  "You do? What are they?", I asked with great curiosity.  "Warmth! I can make myself warm. All I have to do is this," she then proceeded to raise an eyebrow and turn her face red, and voila, "Now I'm warm, mommy!"  "I can make my legs warm too.  All I have to do is this."  I have to admit, I saw nothing in her demeanor, stance, or appearance change, but she then informed me that she was tightening the muscles in her legs and again, voila, "My legs are warm!"

I never knew my daughter had super powers, but today she revealed her super secret to me, and I have to say that I feel quite privileged to live in the same house as a super girl. :)

1 comment: