Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Cute

We have had little friends showing up in the early morning hours this week.  By 8:00 I have had to have 5 little girls fed, dressed, teeth and hair brushed, school bags packed and all of us out the door.  On Tuesday morning, I had asked Zoie to run upstairs and get dressed.  About five minutes later, little 4 year old Hannah comes down.  I asked her if Zoie was on her way down and she stated that Zoie was getting dressed.  I told Hannah to run up stairs and tell Zoie to "pick up the pace".  Then quietly, to herself, I heard this question, "Paste? Paste?" As the realization of what I had said formed in her mind,  Hannah ran up the stairs and shouted, "Zoie, your mom wants you to pick up the toothpaste!" 

I love the mind of a child! 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!! That is brilliant! I hope you enjoyed a good laugh over that one! :)

    ReplyDelete